“It always seems impossible until it’s done.”
The movement for racial justice in Connecticut is building momentum… Can’t you feel it?!
Here is what Moral Monday CT could do with your generous donation:
- Create a paid student internship in social justice ($1,000-$2,000 per student per semester)
- Enable us to to purchase and pay for a WI FI hotspot for one year ($1,400)
- Pay for three months of travel expenses to help us recruit supporters all over Connecticut ($1,000)
- Enable us to purchase signs, stickers and promotional materials for events ($1,200)
- Distribute English and Spanish “Know Your Rights” guides for law enforcement encounters to residents at non-violent civil disobedience trainings ($750)